How can we help?

Popular Questions

Don’t want to search through the FAQs for an answer? No problem. Just chat with us real quick, tweet at us on Twitter, or drop our support team a line. We’ll be sure to get back to you pronto!

Call us Email us Live chat
0203-0954942 contact@paintjoy.co.uk Live chat
Talk to our fantastic staff We promise to respond within 2hr Chat to one of our fantastic staff

Frequently Asked Questions

Trust & Safety

Yes, all our Paint-Masters carry public liability insurance.
PaintJoy only work with the best painters, handpicked for their professionalism, reliability and quality of work. All our Paint-Masters go through a rigorous selection process of interviews, background checks and identity verification before they’re taken on.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind. If for any reason you’re unhappy with any aspect of our work, we will return to put right any concerns.

Before You Book

The price we provide includes the cost for labour, painting consumables (brushes, rollers, filler, dust sheets etc), vat where applicable, and the paint (if we’ve been asked to supplying), so you can sit back & relax.
We’ve used industry standards to determine how long it takes to paint a standard-sized room, and applied a monetary value per hour. You’ll no longer need to worry about getting overcharged or scammed - pay for exactly what you’re having done.
We’ll come with all necessary supplies, including ladders. If you purchase paint through us, we’ll bring that with us, too.
Bookings can be made seven days a week. Our Paint-Masters are available every day, so book according to your schedule.
We recommend you’re about when the crew first arrive but feel free to go about your day, after they’ve started. We’re happy to be let in by a concierge if that’s easier for you.
We recommend booking 72 hours in advance to ensure we can co-ordinate with our paint crews and order the paint if specified. If you have a more urgent require then please contact us via phone or email we’ll do our best to help.

Paint

We have a colour gallery on our website with all colours available for your choosing. Feel free to visit your local paint store for a closer look or give us a call and we can provide a free over-the-phone colour consultation!
We're here to help make the whole process as painless as possible. From speaking to one of our PaintGuru's about the latest ideas, trends and colours to receiving free colour cards to help you choose the colour that's just right for you. PaintJoy's got it all covered.
We’re able to supply paint from Dulux or Farrow & Ball if requested.
Paint finish refers to the amount of sheen/shine in a paint. You can choose from a flat/matte, satin, silk or gloss finish.
We paint until there is full coverage. Whether that is one, two or three coats, we will keep painting until the wall is fully covered with paint.
While we always include basic prep work like filling nail holes, larger wall repairs are an optional extra. We can provide custom quotes for wall repairs such as skim coating or drywall repair.

After you book

Yes, up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled job. Contact us via phone or email at any time and we’ll happily make the requested changes to update your order.
You can cancel your paint job anytime up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled job with zero fees. If there is a last-minute cancellation after that, you will lose your 10% deposit. Having said that do get in touch and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.

Billing & Payment

Pay securely online with any major credit card. 10% of payment is due upon booking, and the remaining 90% is paid the day your paint job begins.